Friday, December 4, 2009

Urban Craft Uprising and New Website!

Hello Everyone,
I will have a booth at this year's Urban Craft Uprising and it's happening this weekend in Seattle! This is a great place to go shop for handmade goodies and holiday presents. Please come by if you're in town, admission is FREE!

URBAN CRAFT UPRISING
December 5th & 6th
11am to 5pm on both days
SEATTLE CENTER EXHIBITION HALL

Class of 2009!
For the last week I've been cranking out plushes like MAD! This is a group shot of all the little guys.

If you're not in Seattle you can find some of what I offer on my new website: WWW.TINYHAUS.COM! It's dedicated my handmade toys and gifts.

Happy Holidays!
Diem Chau

2 comments:

Catmid said...

Website and plushies are very awesome! Maybe my sister and my niece will go and bother you. I will makes them... yes... (rubs hands together)

Oh and congrats one the spread in Haute! xoxo

Diem Chau said...

Thanks! It was fun and I think pretty good for my first show. I got really sick afterwards though :(