Friday, October 22, 2010

Double Rainbow All The Way!

double cloversWell, not exactly double rainbows, but I found two 4-leaf clovers.  No... I didn't go into hysteria I was just REALLY HAPPY!  Funny how such a small thing can make your day brighter.  I'm not a superstitious person... but we could really use the luck right now.  Do you hear that universe?!

May I Haz Luck?
To be honest finding this clover was a cheat.  I was looking for it and it was near where I found my last 4-leaf clover.  I picked this one and left the other one for someone else to find.

Flaming Trees
It's a beautiful fall day in Seattle.  The weather is just how I like it, cool and overcast.  These are my favorite row of trees by my house.  I'd love to walk through a whole forest of them or just lay among them and look up.

Fall Colors
My beater shoes with fall leaves.  I bought these about 5 or 6 years ago at Payless (El'Cheap-O store) and they've been the most comfortable pair of shoes ever!  I wear them almost everyday and they've outlasted 2 pairs of Camper shoes. 

Gatherings
A summery of the day's walk... 4-leaf clover, fall leaves and a black walnut that fell next to me from a giant tree.

5 comments:

Shelley Noble said...

Love this post because I enjoy thinking of you having great luck, loved seeing that Payless shoes have come up trumps and because I've never seen a walnut in that form before!

Sew Adventurous said...

DOUBLE FOUR LEAF CLOVERS--WHAT DOES IS MEAN?? hee hee

Diem Chau said...

Thanks Shelley :) Those walnuts are pretty cool. I think their American Black Walnuts? The shells are VERY hard and the flesh around the nut turns black and will stain anything it touches black. A friend of mine made furniture stain from it once. It also smells horrible.

Lisa - LOL! I know right? This could have been a great Utube vid :P

katja said...

yay, we are shoe buddies - I have a pair of those in a lovely blue, with little flowers inside. any, yes, they were cheap cheap and they are so comfy = perfect.

Tara said...

Fantastic post and pretty nice shoes.